Wednesday, June 29, 2011

kabul city images

images wallpaper Kabul City Center kabul city images. born 1973 in Kabul City.
  • born 1973 in Kabul City.

  • thomachan72
    02-03 05:08 AM
    There should not be any issue for applying with only 2 months left. If you wait to get the next approval notice and go for stamping closer to the starting date of your next year of H1b you could get stamp for the next period too.
    If there is 2 months or above left on the current extension then they will not give a visa including the new approval period. They will give only for the 2 months. So perferably go closer to the begining of the next period along with the new aproval notice (if you want to travel freely for the next period too)

    wallpaper born 1973 in Kabul City. kabul city images. Kabul. Size: 164 sq miles
  • Kabul. Size: 164 sq miles

  • whitecollarslave
    01-29 04:56 PM
    What is unemployment wage report? I read that many visa seekers were asked for this.

    Also, they were asked for a notarized list of all the employees with their job title, salary and immigration status. Wow now to get salary information for everyone is breach of privacy.

    Who asked you this?

    kabul city images. Attack on Kabul City Centre
  • Attack on Kabul City Centre

  • pmat
    08-08 02:25 PM
    It is okay to under-enroll in the last semester after the approval of International Student affairs office of the university.

    2011 Kabul. Size: 164 sq miles kabul city images. just north of Kabul city.
  • just north of Kabul city.

  • EB-VoiceImmigration
    08-29 06:15 AM
    I suggest to go with extension. U can file for extension 6 months before the expiry of H1. so Apply in next month (if applying in regular) or in oct or nov (if applying in premium). Passport expiry may not be an issue for extension.

    In my case, i have applied for extension(in regular process) 5 months before existing H1 expiry, where as my passport is just valid for 2 months after existing H1 expiry date. Didn't face any issues in getting approval.

    May be u need to check with Attorney for one scenario where due to RFE if the extension is pending beyond 5 or 6 months..

    Based on my experience I'm suggesting this.. better check attorney or experts also.


    kabul city images. [Kabul City Ruins]
  • [Kabul City Ruins]

  • priyasagiraju
    04-07 03:19 PM
    Iam on L2 and working on my EAD which is expiring on april 29 th 2011.

    I have applied for H1 in the 2010 quota but due to my employers mistake i got a rejection on that.
    we are trying to reappeal to USCIS but iam not sure if its going to work.

    Suppose i have a project and apply again for 2011 quota , can i still continue working even if my EAD expires.
    They say that we actually move to H1 on October , so if i apply before end of April through premium processing and get an approval notice before October can i continue working or start work right away or do i have to wait till October.
    Is there a possibility to start working immediately as soon as my H1 gets approved or do we have to wait until October in any case.

    Thanks in advance

    kabul city images. largest city. Kabul is
  • largest city. Kabul is

  • samswas
    04-21 02:47 PM
    My Daughter is traveling on AP, she does not have an EAD.
    Her H4 is valid until 8/1/2010, and AP is valid until 10/10/2008. She is coming back here on 8/12/2008
    Can anyone please help me with this question?
    What will be her status, after using AP? Will she be on H4? I can not apply EAD for her.


    kabul city images. The ancient Kabul City wall
  • The ancient Kabul City wall

  • loveiv
    07-18 09:38 PM
    any suggestions on how to expedite processing

    Donate 1 million dollars to USCIS, they will come to your house to handover the card. I believe that is the only way you can expedite, as for as I know.

    2010 Attack on Kabul City Centre kabul city images. wallpaper Kabul City Center
  • wallpaper Kabul City Center

  • wandmaker
    01-02 02:48 PM
    Why should the employer hold your salary? If you had any agreement for paying back cost of your GC processing for leaving within a certain period, that would not hold any more (since last June such agreements are illegal)

    No employer will write a direct agreement, you will have to payback the GC cost - instead they execute an agreement, employee should payback all the benefits (legal fees, service fee, tuition fee and etc)extended to him, if s/he leaves before X number of months/years - which is legal. Refer to one of the posts, , which has same opinion.

    BTW, can you post the reference that states this kind of agreement is illegal - I would like to bookmark it, if one available.


    kabul city images. wallpaper File:Kabul City
  • wallpaper File:Kabul City

  • reverendflash
    10-14 01:38 AM
    have you tried:

    lots o' sounds:P


    hair just north of Kabul city. kabul city images. Kabul City Centre shopping
  • Kabul City Centre shopping

  • ruchigup
    05-01 12:55 PM
    Hello all,

    I received an RFE for employment verification. My ETA 750 list Occ Code as 15-1061 (Title - database Administrators). But in my new job I am working as .Net developer where I work with front end and back end development of their website. I work in C#, ASP.NET, java, Flash.

    My attorney asked me to find tasks matching with O*net description of Occ Code 15-1061 . None of them directly relate, but some or part relates. Am I in trouble because I no longer work in database development.

    In my new job I am working on H1-B



    kabul city images. and Kabul City Center Mall
  • and Kabul City Center Mall

  • GotFreedom?
    09-21 03:03 PM
    I e-Filed the AP for my wife and myself over a month ago. We received the receipt notice for my application but did not receive it for my wife's application. The e-filing generated the receipt number starting with LINxxxxxxxx for both the applications that shows as valid application at the USCIS's online status tracker. Should I contact the USCIS's customer service and inquire about the receipt notice for my wife's application of just ignore it coz' its not a big deal as we already have the receipt numbers?

    Thanks in advance gurus for suggestions!!

    hot [Kabul City Ruins] kabul city images. Kabul City. The Save the Children child protection program launched the
  • Kabul City. The Save the Children child protection program launched the

  • srhari
    02-28 04:40 PM
    As far as I know, any person can stay in US legally only on one visa at any point of time. That said, the moment you switched to L1, your H1 is invalid. I'm pretty sure that you can't use your previous H1 extension and you have to file for new H1 petition which starts in April 2008.


    house Ru: A lot of what White City kabul city images. Kabul City
  • Kabul City

  • gcpuzzle
    03-10 03:39 PM
    As as long as your job title says software engineer and your job description is close enough, you should be fine. Junior .. senior doesn't matter and they are pretty common.

    tattoo largest city. Kabul is kabul city images. every where in Kabul.
  • every where in Kabul.

  • cs.0
    01-29 09:31 AM

    In one of the recording, Attronery Rajeev kahana mentioned that we can work on H1B with Current employer and Part time job on EAD and also my attronery mentioned the same thing.
    Pls let me know if anybody using both H1B and EAD.



    pictures The ancient Kabul City wall kabul city images. View of Kabul city from inside
  • View of Kabul city from inside

  • stemcell
    06-16 09:22 AM
    Thank You.

    dresses Kabul City. The Save the Children child protection program launched the kabul city images. windows of the Kabul City
  • windows of the Kabul City

  • Dhundhun
    06-09 11:00 PM
    Hi Gurus -

    Am eFiling this my EAD renewal - and want to know what I should enter for -

    1. "What is Date for Application?" - is the "Received Date" in my EAD receipt?

    2. "Manner of Last Entry" : I put H1B - Speciality Occupation. Hope that is fine as I entered last year using H1B (am on H1B and there was one more H1 option there)

    3. Current Immigration Status - "I put H1B - Speciality Occupation".

    4. Eligibility Status - "I485 filed" - is that right? Am a July 07 filer.

    Sorry if these questions have been asked before - if yes, please point me to the thread and better please try to answer these ASAP.


    Refer to thread


    makeup wallpaper File:Kabul City kabul city images. Ru: A lot of what White City
  • Ru: A lot of what White City

  • lifestrikes
    02-28 08:38 AM
    We don't want to waste our golden years of life waiting for law to change, so we can get EAD or GC to start business here in USA.

    I have very good business idea where there is huge potential to make it big. My 6th year H1 expires in Feb 2011. PERM recruitment is going on, but my heart is leaning towards starting the business.

    So, we decided to take Entrepreneur Federal Immigration to Canada. We are not yet ready to move to India. My case certainly needs consultation (most likely processing) from Immigration Attorney for Canada.

    I was looking at, but looking for more options. Can anyone recommend other attorneys?

    My business idea doesn't require $500,000 investment to target investor visa in USA.

    I was thinking NZ Long Term Business Visa, but first I would like to explore Canada and then consider NZ.

    girlfriend every where in Kabul. kabul city images. Kabul city center into a
  • Kabul city center into a

  • rpat1968
    08-07 06:48 PM
    Another news Posting in Sacramento Bee :

    Interesting news posting today in "Dallas Morning News" :

    hairstyles and Kabul City Center Mall kabul city images. the Kabul city center.
  • the Kabul city center.

  • meridiani.planum
    03-02 11:58 PM
    Hello, I am on H1B with an employer with dates from sep 2005 to sep 2008. I am amending my petition (with a new lca) as well as extending it for the same company. The amendment date will be from April 1st.

    Now my question is shd my extension (with amendment) be from April 2008 to April 2011 or can it be for the remainder of 6 years that is April 2011 to Sep 2011. Please let me know. Thanks

    upto april 2011. This is a bit like transferring your H1 after you complete 2.5 years with some employer: you get 3 more years, not 3.5. H1 extensions/filings/transfers are always <= 3 years.

    09-07 01:57 PM
    This one is the last friday's update, they should release new receipting update today!!

    Does USCIS give reciept update every week end?

    Does USCIS give reciept update on Sunday or on Friday?

    12-12 08:45 PM
    Hi Wish you all a V V HAPPY XMAS !!!
    One of my friends gave me this suggestion - go find some voice over IV. Till Now I was least bothered but because the new anti- H1 B laws are being proposed ( Sen Grassy et all ) , I have to look at this angle. Because without GC , with those new laws in effect, it might be imposs to work here..
    Ok , I filed under E B 2 category way back in Ending of 05 and my Labor and 140 got approved.Filed AOS in 2008 ending and since then on the GC wait List.
    There are some questions I have which makes me think - is it worth the wait ? IF NOT then lets look at other possibilities including starting some business in Bangalore or going to Canada. I dont know- PL Help me out here friends.
    When my employer filed for labor the the promised amt of some $90K in immigrant labor applocation. I could not make that much but I was around $72K Then I had to leave him and go work in UK for the same client ( since that was a UK based company ) and my employer got paid hiring fees. He was not aversive .
    So for entire 2007 my income was 0 becos I was in UK working for this MNC and paying UK taxes.
    1) Then in 2008 the same client called me back to US but it took some 2 months before they could finally begin my work there and only then my pay started .
    So 2008 - I was only close to some $60K PA ( annualized but I was not there entire 2008 . I came back from UK to US around mid 08).
    Then on there had been no problem 08 and 09 all gone well.

    2 )I read the GC terms and it said - bcos GC is prospective thing, it has nothing to do with your current salary. But in realistic terms - is there chance of problem here ? looking at this ..?
    3) If I am in Bangalore after Feb 10, permanently would that be problem in case the lines moves up and I am not in USA ? Will they think that because you are not in US ...and are not working for same employer , cant give GC ..?

    Which one can be hurdle in final step 1 , 2 or 3 ? Or God only know
    ok bye

    No comments:

    Post a Comment